Actuate founded and co-leads the Eclipse BIRT open source project. ActuateOne is a unified suite of products for rapidly developing and deploying BIRT-based custom Business Intelligence applications and information applications. Applications built with ActuateOne provide one user experience regardless of task or skill level; are supported by one server for any deployment including cloud and are built with one BIRT design that can access and integrate any data source – including high volume print streams. ActuateOne adds rich data visualizations, including interactivity, dashboards, analytics, and deployment options to web and mobile BIRT applications, helping organizations drive revenue through higher customer satisfaction and improved operational performance.
OpenText Analytics Services Training Support in Pakistan
The BI life cycle spans a continuum that begins with large amounts of disparate data and stretches to encompass people, technology, information, analysis, and decision making. The benefits of BI are substantial: new business capabilities for insight, forecasting, planning, agility, and strategy execution.
Realizing benefits is challenging. With many moving parts—infrastructure, technology, data, integration, analytics, applications, metrics, reports, dashboards, scorecards—putting the pieces together in the most effective way is difficult. Learn the basics of BI from end to end, with special attention to two of the most important factors for BI success: planning and collaboration. You are most able to chart a course for BI success when teams and stakeholders share common concepts, use consistent terminology, and contribute collectively to the BI vision.
You Will Learn
- Meaningful and actionable definitions of BI
- Effective ways to deliver BI: Web, mobile, desktop, etc.
- Common kinds of BI reporting: ad hoc, published, enterprise, and operational
- Performance management principles, including dashboards, scorecards, and KPIs
- Business analyst principles, including OLAP, analytic modeling, and data visualization
- Advanced analytics concepts for data mining, predictive analytics, and text analytics
- Data management practices, including profiling, cleansing, and quality management
- Data integration practices, including consolidation, virtualization, and data warehousing
- Anyone with a role in BI/DW programs who needs to understand the concepts and the full life cycle of BI
- BI/DW managers and leaders seeking to increase the value and business impact of a BI program
- Business andtechnical people who need to work together to implement BI
- Teams that need to develop a common base of concepts and terminology for BI
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.