Description for Dell PowerEdge R640 Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4G, 16.5M Cache, 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps, 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives and 3PCIe slots | PowerEdge-R640
PowerEdge R640 Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4G, 12C/24T, 9.6GT/s, 16.5M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400, 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives and 3PCIe slots, DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal, 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, Dual Rank, 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, PERC H730P RAID Controller, 2Gb NV Cache, Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T, rNDC , Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W , Riser Config 4, 2×16 LP ,2 x C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m), Power Cord,iDRAC9,Express
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scale
The PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibilty of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
Maximize application performance and density
The scalable business architecture of the R640 is created to maximize application performance and provide the flexibility to optimize configurations based on the application and use case. With the R640 you can create an NVMe cache pool and use either 2.5″ or 3.5″ drives for data storage. Combined with up to 24 DIMM’s, 12 of which can be NVDIMM’s, you have the resources to create the optimum configuration to maximize application performance with the optimum configuration in only a 1U chassis.
Automate maintenance with Dell EMC OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R640 is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects. Simplify management with the OpenManage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery. Take advantage of QuickSync capabilities and gain access to your servers easily through your phone or tablet.
Guard your data center with built in security
Every PowerEdge server is created as part of a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security into the full server lifecycle. The R640 leverages security features built-into every PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise. Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot. Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown. Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
We offer express delivery to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, UAE for Dell PowerEdge R640 Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4G, 16.5M Cache, 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps, 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives and 3PCIe slots | PowerEdge-R640.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Dell PowerEdge R640 Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4G, 16.5M Cache, 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps, 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives and 3PCIe slots | PowerEdge-R640 in Dubai, UAE. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Dell PowerEdge R640 Server, Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4G, 16.5M Cache, 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s, 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps, 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives and 3PCIe slots | PowerEdge-R640
- 28 February, 2021
- 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps
- 16GB RDIMM, 2933MT/s
- Intel Xeon Silver 4210R 2.4G,
- 2.5 Chassis with up to 8 Hard Drives